Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Deck getting installed.....

Well I haven't had much time to work on the boat but for the last two days I have been working as much as I can. I have been able to get two sections of the deck glued down with NIDA-BOND. I still have to glass the two sections to the hull. I also have been building the hatches for the boat. In total I am going to need to make four little hatches and two of the big hatches. I have two littles done and one big done, so not much more to go. I am getting married on Sunday so I think this will be my last post till after March 5th when I get back. I will be in full speed when I get back. Mahi season starts around the end of March so she needs to be done by then!!!! O yeah, that's NOT my soon to be wife in the pictures, its my buddy Robs girl friend. He was my photo guy..Enjoy the Pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment