Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bottom Paint Removel....

So where do I begin? A few days ago I made a comment about how I hired a "guy" to remove the bottom paint on the boat and I was a little skeptical about what he said he could do. Well I sure put my foot in my mouth today. This "guy" Tom, owner of Boat Savers did exactly what he said he would do and he did a great job at it. He was able to remove all the bottom paint form the boat and keep a factory smooth finish. Yes I will still have to prime the bottom before I paint it but it is just about ready for that. A few areas that need some filling, nothing that he did just areas that are aged. The boat was done in five hours and that inclued a lunch and clean up. Can't say enough about his work and his passion for what he does. There is a link to his email address in the LINKS section of the blog fir anyone needing any bottom work done. Tom will travel where ever he needs to to do a job. Tom if you are reading this THANK YOU very much for a job well done on my boat.

I also got the three Hatches glued down with NIDA-BOND. I just have to belly them and glass them in.
















No comments:

Post a Comment