Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Floor Comes up, Shoulder goes Down!!!!!

I had a plan today to get the floor cut out and out of the boat. Well the cutting part went good....I used my circular saw to cut most of the deck and my air saw to cut the areas that where to tight to fit the circular. I measured 2 inches from the inside wall and cut that line, it happened to line up with the nonskid on the floor so it made for a great reference line. Pulling it out, well not so good. It was attached in the back by a random bolt, once I found where it was I had to get my air saw in there to cut it out. Get that all done and start lifting the floor till it breaks itself free. It really was not hard at all.

The floor right before I cut it
So as I am lifting the floor out of the boat. I get it up and over the rear gunnel and it slips and that's where the shoulder goes down... My shoulder twisted and popped and down I go. No clue what I did to it but I will head to the doctor tomorrow and find out. So there the floor sits half on the rear gunnel and half still in the boat. I think i will wait for my Dad or Shawn to help me get it out. 


Starting to get it out

There she sits while I am rolling in pain from my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment