Monday, November 8, 2010

Motor is running....

Because I am still waiting on some structural components I have had time to tackle a few things for the boat for later on in the restoration. I picked up a motor a few months ago and had some time to go through it and get it fired up. It runs great for an 81, there are a few things that need some fixing but nothing that will hold me up come install time. I hope to have some good news tomorrow form Fiberglass Florida. Not sure if I have mentioned but, I meet allot of people in my real job and all the folks at Fiberglass Florida are amazing. There goal is to make sure you get what you need not just sell you something. They have gone above and beyond what any company I have ever delt with has too. Anyways I am just rambling now. Here is a picture of the motor running.

No comments:

Post a Comment