Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Motor installed..

I have been working on the boat here and there. Not as much as I want to due to work. So this post is about 4 days of work. We where able to get the boat off the stands and on the trailer so we could maneuver the boat over the hoist and get the motor installed. Shawn was the man today, I had to be to work at 5pm today and he stayed still 9pm tonight and got the motor all bolted in. The reason I am putting the motor in before the inside is done is so I can get the boat in the water and figure out where the water line is going to be. I have to know this so I can re drill the exhaust holes and put the scupper holes in the right place. I will be keeping the motor in during the finishing process of the inside, just going to cover it all up. Well here is a few pics of the last few days...








No comments:

Post a Comment