Friday, May 6, 2011

Rear Bilge floor coming together......

Well I have spent the last week figuring out where things are going to go for the final stretch of this restore. I hope I made the right decisions because there is really no turning back once I get the rear bilge floor NIDA-BONDED down. I made all the hatches and the calves for the boat and about have them installed. Just have to do some minor glass work to them. I decided not to make the rear bilge floor removible like I was palnning. I was able to pick up a center console from a 22' Shamrock for cheep and make it work. Now when I need to work on the motor I can just flip the front of the console up and get to where I need. The rear section of the console also removes so I can pull the motor in the event things go wrong...Well enough of my chatter Enjoy the pic..........








No comments:

Post a Comment